June 20 – July 1, 2016
The Chemistry and Physics summer camp is sponsored by the Constellation E2 Energy to Educate SM grant designed to inspire students to think differently about energy. This intensive two week day camp focuses on intensive hands-on energy solutions and is housed at Nova Southeastern University’s Fort Lauderdale/Davie campus. The days will be split between lectures and laboratory experiments. Campers accepted into this highly competitive camp will return to their high schools as energy solution ambassadors. Students attend the camp free of charge. There are 32 spots available.
- Students must be entering the 11th or 12th grade in fall 2016.
- Camp participants will be selected from the Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade counties.
- Students need to provide their own transportation and lunch.
- Parent/Guardian and student complete requested information on the student application form:
Student Application Form
NSU Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography8000 North Ocean Drive
Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Parent/Guardian or student gives a recommendation form to the student’s current science teacher.
- Please send the completed Student Application Form, waivers, and teacher recommendations to
- All applications must be postmarked no later than Wednesday, May 31.
- You will receive notification of the status of the application not later than June 10.
If you have any questions, please call (954) 23600/email firstname.lastname@example.org.